Eli’s is a one bedroom suite which was added to the historic structure by a family of preservationists. The original windmill and cypress water tank grace the private limestone terrace. Inside, architectural artifacts from around the world work to create a haven from the ordinary. The cast iron mantle from a Philadelphia mansion, antique carved wood sculpture bed frame and antler chandelier all grace the natural integrity of the limestone wall. Featured in the bath is a two person jetted tub which is set in a glass block wall allowing at the same time privacy and natural light.
- LOCATION One block off Main Street in the Historic District
- HOST No host on premises. 24 hour managers on call.
- SMOKING Outside only
- KITCHEN Coffee bar with microwave and mini fridge.
- BREAKFAST Coupon to be used at choice of local cafes.
- SLEEPS 2 persons, King sized bed.
- BATH jetted tub for two with handheld shower
- AMENITIES Central Heat/Air, Wood burning fireplace with logs and starters, iHome Bluetooth for music and alarm, flat screen TV with Time Warner cable
- WIRELESS INTERNET
$215.00 - 1 or 2 persons Friday and Saturday per night including holidays and events
$185.00 - 1 or 2 persons Sunday through Thursday excluding holidays and events
DOGS No pets allowed except in Annie’s and Maria’s Suites.