Eli’s is a one bedroom suite which was added to the historic structure by a family of preservationists. The original windmill and cypress water tank grace the private limestone terrace. Inside, architectural artifacts from around the world work to create a haven from the ordinary. The cast iron mantle from a Philadelphia mansion, antique carved wood sculpture bed frame and antler chandelier all grace the natural integrity of the limestone wall. Featured in the bath is a two person jetted tub which is set in a glass block wall allowing at the same time privacy and natural light.
- LOCATION One block off Main Street in the Historic District
- HOST No host on premises. 24 hour managers on call.
- SMOKING Outside only
- KITCHEN Coffee bar with microwave and mini fridge.
- BREAKFAST Coupon to be used at choice of local cafes.
- SLEEPS 2 persons, King sized bed.
- BATH jetted tub for two with handheld shower
- AMENITIES Central Heat/Air, Wood burning fireplace with logs and starters, iHome Bluetooth for music and alarm, flat screen TV with Time Warner cable
- WIRELESS INTERNET
$215.00 - 1 or 2 persons Friday and Saturday per night including holidays and events
$185.00 - 1 or 2 persons Sunday through Thursday excluding holidays and events
DOGS No pets allowed except in Annie’s and Maria’s Suites.
While both are separate suites, a common door between Kristin's and Eli's can be left unlocked upon request. This privilege is only available to guests that have booked both suites or upon notice that guests in each suite agree to the arrangement.