It all began in 1867 when immigrants John and Maria Walter built a log cabin structure and began their new life in Texas. The heritage of these pioneers is preserved here with eighteen inch thick walls, original paint on the ceiling, wood floors and wavy glass in the windows. Added later as the family grew and prospered was a limestone room. Both rooms are now bedrooms each with a Queen size bed. In addition, there is a dressing room, powder room, enclosed space with a jetted tub and handheld shower and a sitting room with a flat screen TV, DVD and Time Warner cable. The lovely private terrace has an outdoor table and chairs shaded by a pecan tree which is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or evening wine.
- LOCATION One block off Main Street in the Historic District
- HOST No host on premises. 24 hour managers on call.
- SMOKING Outside only
- KITCHEN Coffee bar with microwave and mini fridge.
- BREAKFAST Coupon to be used at choice of local cafes.
- SLEEPS 2-4 persons, 2 Queen size beds.
- BATH Jetted tub for two with hand held shower.
- AMENITIES Central Heat/Air, iHome Bluetooth for music and alarm, flat screen TV with Time Warner cable.
- WIRELESS INTERNET
$299.00 - 1 or 3 persons per night - Holidays and Events
$279.00 - 1 or 3 persons per night - weekends (excluding holidays and events)
$179.00 - 1 or 3 persons per night - weekdays (excluding holidays and events)
*$30.00 per extra person, per night
Cleaning Fee - $50
DOGS - $25.00 per small to medium dog, per night. Pet must be crated in guests absence and must not be a nuisance to guests in other suites. Guests MUST inform of intent to bring dog when reservations are made.